It’s coming back for 2020! The popular Disney Villains After Hours event which is held at the Magic Kingdom is returning once again. Disney Villains After Hours is a hard ticket event will take place on select nights from February 7 through July 10. There will 24 nights of Disney Villain fun offered in total.
For those attending the Disney Villains After Hours event, you will get to experience:
- Hades and Meg from the Disney film, Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in the “Villains Unite the Night” stage show which also features appearances by some of your favorite Disney villains like Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon will be let loose breathing fire as she creeps through the park
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage to some sick beats as the hub will be transformed into a killer club scene.
- Villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by your favorite villainous friends.
- Purchase exclusive merchandise as well Disney Villains merchandise.
- More than 25 attractions and experiences will be available for Guests
Guests can enter the park as early as 7:00 p.m. Guests who attend this even can choose to dress up as their favorite villain, however do keep in mind that there are no meet and greet options with the Disney Villains during the event.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are on sale now and cost $145 plus tax in advance or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Limited tickets are available.