This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- To celebrate the launch of the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will be adding new destinations inspired by this latest episode of the Star Wars saga on December 20. For more information about new location, click here.
- Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will include dates for this winter. Select dates are available to book online now for December 4 through to April 15. More information about this hard ticket dining experience can be found here.
- Filming for the 2019 ABC Holiday Specials will take place this year on November 7, 9 and 10. Find out where the filming will take place here.
- FuelRod portable charging devices found at the Walt Disney World Resort did include free swapping, that was until this week. Find out how much swapping out your device will cost from now on here.
- The mobile order service is now available at more than 35 locations across the Walt Disney World Resort, including 14 Disney Resort hotels! Mobile order allows Guests to order ahead through the My Disney Experience app, wherever they happen to be, and pick up their food and beverages at their convenience, giving them more time to play during their Disney visit. Details about which new Walt Disney World Resort Hotels were just added to the service can be found here.
- A new Toy Story themed bus can now be spotted on the streets of the Walt Disney World Resort. These new character buses include several on-board touches and features (including Wi-Fi and USB charging ports).
- Starting October 30, the McDonald’s restaurant located near Disney’s All-Star Resorts will begin remodeling to modernize and provide an elevated Guest experience. The restaurant will be closed during construction and will reopen in 2020.