This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The Merry & Bright Dessert Party to celebrate the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights will take place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from November 6 through December 24 from 7:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. and from December 25-30 from 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. The party will include holiday-themed desserts, specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sodas, water, tea and coffee. Each Guest in the party will receive a keepsake roll-up stadium blanket. The price is $69 per adult and $39 per child (ages 3-9). Tax and gratuity are included. There will also be the Merry & Bright Dinner Reception on January 1 from 8:30 p.m. through 10:00 p.m. and on January 2-3 from 7:00 through 8:30 p.m. Guests can enjoy a holiday buffet including shrimp, beef, turkey and more, as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine. Each Guest in the party will receive a custom keepsake shadow box featuring their own Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights bulb. The price is $99 per adult and $54 per child (ages 3-9). Tax and gratuity are included. During both events, Guests can enjoy the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights from a reserved location at the end of the Streets of America near the entrance to Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show.
- The Star Wars Launch Bay is expected to open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in December in the former location of the Magic of Disney Animation.
- Celebrate both elephants and rhinos at Rafiki’s Planet at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on Thursday, September 24, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Guests will have the opportunity to learn about rhinos through an interactive puzzle, create wildlife corridors for elephants to learn how conservation groups keep wild places connected, learn the differences between how black and white rhinos eat, hear how elephants communicate and more.
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar will open to Guests at Downtown Disney on September 22. This exciting new venue features an aviation theme based on the pilot in the “Indiana Jones” films. The menu features light bites and drinks inspired by globe-trotting adventures. The new, 150-seat dining experience is located between Paradiso 37 and The BOATHOUSE restaurant.
- Pop Secret is now the official popcorn for the Walt Disney World Resort. The popcorn brand will also sponsor Fantasmic!
- Beginning November 22, Guests will be able to enjoy Narcoossee’s Waterfront Brunch on Sundays at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort from 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. Brunch begins with a specialty beverage – Champagne, Mimosa, or signature Bloody Mary for adults, or a smoothie for kids. A shared pastry basket, filled with house-made chocolate and traditional croissants, muffins, Danish, pecan sticky buns, is served with Vermont cultured butter and seasonal jam. There will be a selection of appetizers, including onion soup graitnee, shrimp and grits, seafood charcuterie, artisanal cheese selection or romaine salad. Entrees will include brioche French toast, lobster eggs benedict, chicken and waffles, freshly caught seasonal fish, steak and eggs and more. A trio of desserts is available for a sweet ending. The cost is $69 for adults, $41 for children (ages 3-9).
- At Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Contempo Café, when guests place an order, they will receive an RFID disc that Guests will need to place on their table. The Guest’s order will then magically be delivered to the table when it’s ready.