This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Additional dates are now available for Disney After Hours at the Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Disney After Hours events enable Guests to experience Disney theme parks after the park closes, which means little wait time for popular attractions and character greetings. These popular, ticketed events provide Guests with three hours of unforgettable adventures after the park closes. Tickets go on sale beginning May 30 and more information can be found here. Dates:
- Magic Kingdom: Aug. 22 and 29; and Sept. 5, 12, 19, 26
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: July 2, 8, 15, 22, 29; Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26; Sept. 3, 9, 16, 23
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: July 5, 12, 19, 26
- Over the coming months, the Walt Disney World Resort will expand Mobile Ordering to additional restaurants at select Disney Resort hotels. These restaurants will join the existing mobile order lineup of Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and over 20 other quick-service locations throughout the four theme parks and Disney Springs area. More information about this can be found here. The new restaurants including the following:
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The holiday season at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be bigger than ever as new holiday decor and entertainment expands to every land in the park. Find out all the details here.