This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Stitch’s Great Escape, which has been closed due to its seasonal status, will be available for Guests to enjoy until March 17 from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. daily. The Magic Kingdom attraction returns to a seasonal operation on March 18.
- Beginning March 20, Minnie Mouse will be hosting a springtime celebration at Hollywood & Vine. The character dining experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios features Minnie Mouse and friends dressed in their garden party best. The menu features classic picnic foods with a twist, like coconut-lavender lemonade and springtime salads like watercress or basil-lime fruit salad. Guests can also enjoy a carving station and desserts. Reservations for dinner are now open, and can be made by visiting or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- Daisy Duck is now available to greet Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. She can be found located beside Donald Duck in front of Sid Cahuenga’s One-of-a-Kind Shop. Daisy and Donald will have separate lines, so Guests can choose to meet either or both characters.
- Avatar Flight of Passage in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, will have a 44″ minimum height requirement. Na’vi River Journey is appropriate for all ages.
- Celebration at the Top at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort has been extended. It will now occur through September 24 on select Sunday evenings. During the evening, Guests will enjoy complimentary bar offerings and a variety of small plates, including canapés, sushi rolls, flatbreads and more. Later that evening, Guests will have an incredible view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks from their private observation deck. Cordials and desserts will follow. The cost is $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity and complimentary valet parking is included.
- Miss Adventure Falls, the new water attraction at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon is now open for Guests to enjoy.