This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The full list of artists have been announced for the Garden Rocks Concert Series for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. The list is as follows:
- March 4-6 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- March 11-13 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 18-20 – Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 25-27 – Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 1-3 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
- April 8-10 – The Guess Who “American Woman”
- April 15-17 – NEW! Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- April 22-24 – NEW! BRIAN HOWE, former lead singer of Bad Company “Can’t Get Enough”
- April 29-May 1 – NEW! Georgia Satellites “Keep Your Hands to Yourself”
- May 6-8 – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- May 13-15 – NEW! Darlene Love “Wait ‘Til My Bobby Gets Home”
- May 20-22 – Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- May 27-30 (Monday) – The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
For more information about the Garden Rocks Concert Series, click here.
- Guests may take place in special Black History Month activities at Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion, including book signings, new exhibits, and more.
- Guests will only be able to visit Club Disney at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on a seasonal basis. Club Villain will continue to operate on select dates as planned.
- Guests visiting the Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are now able to interact with Kylo Ren, the villain from Star Wars: The Force Awakens on the bridge of his First Order Star Destroyer. Ren has replaced Darth Vader in this area. In addition to Kylo Ren, you may also come across Stormtroopers or Chewbacca, holed up in a secret Resistance base.
- Guests who visit Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be able to become an honorary member of the Lion Guard with The Lion Guard Adventure, a self-guided experience that encourages Guests to protect the environment and care for animals. Guests can do this by finding small statues of some of the characters from the TV show. Guests may pick up a Lion Guard Adventure map at one of the following locations:
- Oasis: The Outpost
- Discovery Island: Island Mercantile
- Africa: Zuri’s Sweets Shop, Mombasa Marketplace, and the Festival of the Lion King merchandise cart
- Asia: Maharajah merchandise cart
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch
Guests will be able to find the following statues throughout the park: Kion (lion), Fuli (cheetah), Beshte (hippo), Ono (egret), Bunga (honey badger). Once you have found all the statues, you will need to return your map to Rafiki’s Planet Watch where you will take a special pledge to become an honorary member of The Lion Guard and receive a special button. Guests will have the opportunity to do this activity through early April.
- Due to the ongoing refurbishment work taking place at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, boat rentals are no longer available at the resort. Guests looking to enjoy boat rentals should head to:
- Fort Wilderness Marina at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Bike Barn at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- The Boat Nook at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Valentine’s Day menus are available on February 14 at the following locations at Disney Springs:
- Wolfgang Puck Café and Dining Room
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria
- Fulton’s Crab House
- Bongos Cuban Cafe
- Paradiso 37
- Morimoto Asia
For more information about Valentine’s Day events at Walt Disney World, please make sure to visit our page all about the special day.