This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- A brand new dining experience is being introduced called, Celebration at the Top. Guests will check in to the California Grill and head to the private dining rooms where they can enjoy complimentary bar offerings and a variety of small plates, including canapés, sushi rolls, flatbreads and more. Guests will then have an incredible view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks from their private observation deck. Cordials and desserts will follow. Reservations for Celebration at the Top are now open for Sunday evenings from February 26-April 16. The cost is $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Complimentary valet parking is included.
- The new character dining experience Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk will officially debut April 2. Guests will have the opportunity to meet couples Rapunzel and Flynn Rider and Ariel and Prince Eric. The cost is $34 for adults and $20 children (ages 3-9).
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, will see refurbishment work beginning this May. Several Guest offerings will be unavailable at Centertown/Old Port Royle. Therefore, during the refurbishment work, a variety of dining options will be available at the resort. This includes a Caribbean-style buffet for breakfast and a la carte offerings for dinner, and a selection of grab-and-go meals throughout the day and in-room pizza delivery service.
- On March 12, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will launch a new Guest experience called Caring for Giants. Caring for Giants is a tour that is perfect for the whole family that highlights Disney’s conservation efforts with African elephants in the wild. Guests will see the elephant herd from a newly created viewing area on the Kilimanjaro Safaris savanna and meet with dedicated animal care experts who care for our elephants. This tour will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Guests should visit Disney’s Port Orleans Resort for a Mardi Gras celebration on Tuesday, February 28, from 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. in the French Quarter courtyard. Themed entertainment, special activities and more are in store for Guests of all ages to enjoy.