This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Edison, Maria & Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs are officially open to Guests.
- The Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade will take once again place at 3:00 p.m. daily at the Magic Kingdom. Over the past few months, the parade has been performed at 2:00 p.m. It is currently unclear whether its performance time will be adjusted again or if it will remain the same through the end of the year.
- The Liberty Square Riverboat at the Magic Kingdom will be closing for a 6 month refurbishment through to July 19, with a planned reopening on July 20.
- The Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable at The Land pavilion in Epcot will have its final showing on February 3.
- The American Adventure in Epcot’s World Showcase will be closing for a month-long refurbishment from January 15 through to February 14, reopening to guests on February 15.