One of the best quick service restaurants on property is located over in Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Flame Tree Barbecue! I absolutely love this restaurant, and it is incredible value – especially as a Disney Dining Plan user!
Delicious, home cookin, BBQ goodness. What could be better?! Make this recipe at home on your next BBQ night.
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons molasses
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
2 teaspoons onion powder
2/3 cup water
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
Yields: 1 Cup of BBQ Sauce
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and slather on your favorite BBQ item of choice! Flame Tree Barbecue is known for their chicken & ribs. I only had chicken at home to try it on, but I also put it on some hot dogs. Make sure you put on a LOT as your meal is cooking – Flame Tree is known for the delicious, messy, saucy food!
I slathered my chicken up each time I flipped it, and one final time before I took it off the grill.
If you have any sauce leftover, you can keep it for upto two weeks!
The sauce turned out absolutely delicious – and tasted just like Flame Tree BBQ!! I was pretty impressed. I did find mine a bit spicy, but I may have just added too much of certain spices. Keep this in mind if you don’t enjoy spicy foods, and maybe scale back on the chili powder or turmeric. I also made Trowel & Trellis corn from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. My dinner was delicious that night! Add this to your BBQ wish list.
Disney's Flame Tree BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and slather on your favorite BBQ item of choice! Flame Tree BBQ is known for their chicken & ribs. I only had chicken at home to try it on, but I also put it on some weiners. Make sure you put on a LOT as your meal is cooking - Flame Tree BBQ is known for the delicious, messy, saucy food!
- I slathered my chicken up each time I flipped it, and one final time before I took it off the grill.
- If you have any sauce leftover, you can keep it for upto two weeks!
Have you enjoyed the bbq sauce at Flame Tree Barbecue? Did you like the restaurant? Share your thoughts in the comments, or on Facebook or Twitter!
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!
Want to visit a Disney Destination? Contact The Magic for Less Travel for more information and a free, no-obligation quote.
Incoming search terms:
- https://www themouseforless com/blog_world/flame-tree-barbecue-bbq-sauce-recipe/
- flame tree barbecue recipies
- flame tree barbecue sauce