This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- A new change has taken place with the My Disney Experience app and this change has been something that we’ve been wishing for! Those who are looking to connect Family and Friends for their Walt Disney World vacations can now do so using a QR code! Find our how you can connect easily here.
- The Mickey and Friends Motorcade will have its final performance on February 12 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Mickey Mouse will be returning to Red Carpet Dreams at Disney’s Hollywood Studios alongside Minnie Mouse. Mickey will be found dressed as the Sorcerer’s Apprentice beginning February 13. As at all other meet and greets, physical distancing will be enforced. Minnie Mouse returned to Red Carpet Dreams back in late November.
- The Schoolyard Splashground at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, located in the Finding Nemo area, will be closed for refurbishment through March 3. During that time, both The Big Blue Pool and the leisure pool will remain available. Guests may visit the water play area at Disney’s Pop Century Resort, located near the Hippy Dippy Pool.
- The new Kendra Scott store at Disney Springs Town Center is now open. Kendra Scott is a leading fashion accessories brand and the store features a full assortment of mainline and fine jewelry. Guests will find unique offerings such as customization and exclusive products. Kendra Scott will be open from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Friday, and 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.