Today is officially the first day of fall, which means it’s ok to start indulging in pumpkin everything. (Unless you’ve already been doing it….she says while hiding the pumpkin spice Cheerios she bought.) While everywhere on the planet seems to offer pumpkin-flavored everything (a friend of mine even found pumpkin spice cough drops…ew!) Walt Disney World is clearly no exception. There are so many different great fall-inspired treats for you to enjoy, that I thought I’d share my list of some of the best places to go if you’re looking to enjoy all the autumnal dishes your heart desires.
- Starbucks: As you know, Disney and Starbucks now go together like peanut butter and jelly. There’s Starbucks options in every single park, and there are two Starbucks stops at Disney Springs! So, of course, the beverages you can enjoy at Starbucks were going to make the list. So, whether you’re in the mood for a pumpkin spice latte, a pumpkin muffin, or my favorite fall-inspired treat, the salted caramel mocha, you can never go wrong with a stop at Starbucks to get something fantastic.
- The Ganachery: Wait…you don’t know about The Ganachery? It’s a small shop located at Disney Springs that specializes in all kinds of delectable treats. However, to celebrate the autumn season, they have introduced a few specialty fall-inspired treats! Now, obviously The Ganachery specializes in small squares of chocolate and this time they deliver with both a Pumpkin Spice Latte and Cinnamon Apple flavor. Yum!
- D-Luxe Burger: Speaking of apple flavored treats, it is still quite warm down in Orlando, so, you may not be in the mood for a hot beverage. D-Luxe Burger has you covered with their Caramel Apple Shake which features creamy vanilla gelato complemented with tart green apple and sweet caramel flavors, that’s then topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle. This treat is only available from October 1 – November 10 though.
- Amorette’s Patisserie: Another Disney Springs option lands on the list this year. You can grab a Pumpkin Mickey dome cake that’s filled with decadent layers of chocolate chiffon cake, milk chocolate mousse and orange blossom pate de fruit. Again, this one is only available for a limited time – October 1 to 31.
- The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: Looking for a cold pumpkin inspired treat? Try the pumpkin ice cream found at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom. It’s perfect in a cone or in a sundae!
Savor Your Summer with a Tempting Offer
- Sleepy Hollow: If you’ll be attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, you’ll want to make a stop at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square for the Pumpkin Mickey Waffle served with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce. This sounds like a must do if I’ve ever heard of one!
- Main Street Bakery / The Confectionery: Both of these stops at the Magic Kingdom are guaranteed to offer Halloween / fall-inspired treats! From pumpkin fudge to rice krispy treats decorated like pumpkins. Oh and you can’t miss the fall-themed cupcakes, like the Mickey Halloween Cupcake with chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff topped with orange vanilla buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey. Or choose the Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll takes on a spooky twist with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.
- Funnel Cake Stand: Located in the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot is a fantastic treat that you can smell first typically. The sweet smell of funnel cakes waft through the air, and what makes it even better is during the fall, they offer a pumpkin spice version! This is another can’t miss!
- L’Artisan des Glaces: Around the fall season, this ice cream stop typically offers a pumpkin flavored ice cream, but my favorite is the Cinnamon with Caramelized Apple and Crumble Crunch
Honorable mention: Are you at Universal and looking for a pumpkin flavored treat? All throughout the year, they offer Pumpkin Juice! It’s straight out of the books and really is like drinking pumpkin pie!
These are just a few of my favorite stops to grab fall-inspired treats at Walt Disney World, but where are some of yours? Share them in the comments!
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!