At at Universal Orlando‘s Royal Pacific Resort, stay close to the action but in your own tropical retreat. As one of Universal’s five (soon to be six) onsite hotels, Loews Royal Pacific Resort offers many benefits and perks to its guests. I have my own top five reasons to stay at the Royal Pacific — see if this resort appeals to you!
5. Dining — Royal Pacific boasts a strong lineup of restaurants, ranging from the high end — Emeril Lagasse’s Tchoup Chop — to Jake’s American Bar. Also, you will want to consider the Islands Dining Room buffet, with character dining several nights per week. There’s sushi, a pool bar, and a grab-and-go area. Better yet, you’re just a short walk or boat ride away from the 20-plus restaurants in CityWalk. You won’t run out of places to eat.
4. Distance — While we’re on the subject of proximity, you’re going to get spoiled if you stay here. Boats leave regularly from near Royal Pacific’s pool area. They drop you at CityWalk, just a bridge away from either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure. No buses, no parking trams, and a very short walk to the gate. Alternatively, the walk to the theme parks is a beautiful path taking less than 15 minutes, door-to-gate.
Room with two queen beds
Bathroom area with outside sink
Desk and charging area
3. Rooms — Royal Pacific’s guest rooms have been remodeled over the past few years and now come with a “tropical modern” look. “tropical modern.” They are fresh and clean-lined, but definitely take their cues from South Seas patterns and textures.
2. Retreat — Royal Pacific created a tropical oasis in the middle of a theme-park area that serves tens of thousands daily. The grounds feel lush and well-maintained. There is a large lobby with plenty of seating surrounding an atrium, ample space around the pool area, even a small beach! We stayed there during the busy spring break time, and I never felt crowded in any area. Insider tip: you are allowed pool-hop to any of the other onsite resort pools.
1. Perks — While the luxury and location of the Loews Royal Pacific Resort are already compelling reasons to lodge here, you’re really paying a premium for the perks that come with your stay. Chief among them: unlimited Express Pass. This benefit begins the moment you check in (come early!) and stops at the end of your checkout day. That means even a one-night stay could net you two days of Express Pass, your “Fastpass” at Universal. (That’s why it might be advantageous to shoehorn all five of those people into one room!) Second, onsite Universal hotels get in one hour early to a theme park every day. Since the headliner rides in the Wizarding Worlds don’t have Express Pass, this gives you a big jump on the general public. Priority seating at many CityWalk restaurants and package delivery also come with your stay.
Royal Pacific’s tropical ambiance, abundant food options, and unparalleled access to the parks offer a great combination for your Universal Orlando vacation.
Want to take a more in-depth peek at Loews Royal Pacific? Check out our video tour of one of the rooms.
I’ve got my top five reasons to stay at the Royal Pacific, what are yours? Share them in the comments!
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!
Incoming search terms:
loews royal pacific express pass
benefits of staying at royal pacific resort
can you stay one night at loews royal pacific resort and get the universal studio express pass
how to take abvantage of free univeral express when check in at loews royal pacific resort
priority dining when staying loews royal pacific
staying at the royal pacific universal
staying at universal lowes royal pacific fast pass
I am a lifelong Disney lover who will never quite grow up. I love fireworks, roller coasters, and special Disney treats. My four children and husband have been brainwashed into a love of Disney by regular visits to Disney parks and a home life filled with Disney movies and characters. I love travel, writing, and reading.