This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The holiday season kicked off recently at the Walt Disney World Resort! Find out the details about what Guests will be able to expect to experience to get into the holiday spirit here.
- The FriendShip boats are once again providing service for Guests who are staying in the EPCOT area resorts. Guests may take these boats for travel along Crescent Lake between the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, with stops also taking place at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, and the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotels. More details can be found here.
- The holiday themed attraction, the Jingle Cruise has returned at the Magic Kingdom. Details can be found here.
- As part of the ongoing refurbishment work at the Great Ceremonial House, the monorail station is temporarily unavailable at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. The monorail will continue to operate during the refurbishment, however Guests will not be able to board or disembark the monorail at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. During this time, Guests staying at the resort will have direct bus transportation available to all four theme parks and Disney Springs, as well as watercraft transportation to the Magic Kingdom. Guests may also use the walkway to access the monorail and ferryboats at the Transportation and Ticket Center. Service to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is currently expected to resume in mid-July 2021. Details on the refurbishment work can be found here.
- The Muppets are back at the Magic Kingdom for the holidays with appearances in Liberty Square for physically distanced photo-ops.
- Travel store TUMI, located in the Town Center at Disney Springs, has permanently closed. TUMI carried a range of travel, business & lifestyle bags, accessories and luggage.