This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- At Woody’s Lunch Box in the future Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, dishes will include sentimental favorites and give them a modern make-over for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Items will include:
- S’more French Toast Breakfast Sandwich – Oozy goodness in a chocolate ganache- and marshmallow-stuffed French toast topped with graham cracker crumbles
- Smoked Turkey, Eggs, Swiss, Peppers, and Onions on Sourdough
- Breakfast Bowl – potato barrels, brisket-country gravy, and scrambled eggs
- Banana Split Yogurt Parfait – Layers of banana-vanilla Greek yogurt (with a hint of honey), fresh bananas, strawberries, and pineapple topped with granola and chocolate chips.
- BBQ Brisket Melt – Texas-style smoked brisket features cheddar, Monterey Jack, pickles, and BBQ sauce on garlic butter-grilled sourdough
- Monte Cristo with Raspberry Jam – layers of ham, turkey, Swiss, and raspberry jam grilled to a golden brown
- Totchos – Potato barrels, corn chips, chili, and cheese
- Raspberry Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Dried Fruit and Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Caramelized Bacon – Inspired by breakfast toaster pastries, this modern interpretation, with its uniquely delicate crust, is the perfect hand-held pastry
- Smoked Turkey, Tomato, and Lettuce on Multigrain Bread
- Sides include tomato basil soup, vegetable macaroni salad, and potato barrels
- Soda Floats
- Mystic Portal Punch – Powerade Mountain Berry Blast with flavors of lemon-lime and tangerine
- Grown-Up’s Lemonade cocktail – cherry vodka, Odwalla Lemonade, and black cherry purée
- For a limited time, Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to enjoy a sneak peek of Pixar’s Incredibles 2 in the Walt Disney Presents theater (formerly known as the One Man’s Dream theater). Park Guests will be the first to enjoy an exclusive glimpse at the first ten minutes of the film during the sneak peek beginning on May 18.
- Guests can now purchase Memory Maker One Day all the time, which provides Guests with many of the same benefits as Memory Maker. Guests will receive one day’s worth of PhotoPass photos taken at the Walt Disney World Resort for one day of your choice. Guests will get digital downloads of all your Disney PhotoPass photos linked to your account that were taken on that day. You’ll have 45 days to link and download all of your photos from that day. Memory Maker One Day is available for $69 and you can purchase it in the My Disney Experience mobile app once you’ve linked at least one Disney PhotoPass photo to your account from the day, or at theme park ticket windows and Disney PhotoPass Centers.