This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News – January 23, 2017
- The Magic Kingdom recently introduced a number of breakfast offerings. Stop at Casey’s Corner for a hash brown dog or croissant donut; The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor has Mickey waffles, Kellogg’s cereal, donuts, and a donut sundae (a donut topped with your favorite flavor of hand-scooped Edy’s ice cream, hot fudge, apple, whipped cream, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and a cherry); at Sleepy Hollow, enjoy an egg, ham and cheese waffle.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, three Asian small-clawed otter pups can now be seen at their habitat near the Tree of Life. They can now can be seen scurrying around on land and swimming under water.
- At Disney Springs, the Waterside Stage, located across from World of Disney has been renamed Marketplace Stage.
- Disney Vacation Club will offer its members, “Moonlight Magic.” These complimentary, after-hours events will continue at Walt Disney World throughout 2017. Guests who attend will experience shorter wait times, special entertainment, character appearances and complimentary treats. Reservations are required. The 2017 Moonlight Magic is as follows
- Magic Kingdom – February 24 and March 3 (Both are sold out)
- Typhoon Lagoon – June 22, June 28, July 5, and July 13
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – September 6 and September 13
- Epcot – December 4 and December 11