This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Disney Skyliner gondolas that are being built at the Walt Disney World Resort will not have air conditioning. Instead the gondolas will use cross-ventilation to allow the air to flow inside the unit at all times, while reflective windows will prevent the cabins from getting too hot during the day.
- D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs is now serving breakfast for a limited time through January 1. The menu includes breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burgers, chicken biscuits, fries with sausage gravy or béarnaise sauce, and a Greek Yogurt Parfait. Coffee, juices and shakes will also be available. Breakfast will be served daily from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, is now open in the Town Center area of Disney Springs. Featuring approachable dining with a touch of California elegance, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill offers a dynamic setting inspired by traditional farmhouses and showcases a menu designed to suit every occasion.
- Beginning in fall 2020, The Big Blue Pool will be closed for refurbishment at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. While this work takes place, the resort’s other pool and recreation offerings will remain open, including Flippin’ Fins Pool, Cozy Cone Pool, and the Schoolyard Sprayground.
- The Hippy Dippy Pool will be closed for refurbishment beginning winter 2020 at Disney’s Pop Century Resort. During that time, Guests will still be able to enjoy the Bowling Pool, the Computer Pool, and the kiddie pool. Additionally, the Petals Pool Bar will be closed and Movies Under the Stars will be offered in an alternate location.