This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Walt Disney World Resort will soon once gain be offering the Park Hopper option! Starting January 1, 2021, Guests who purchased a ticket or Annual Pass with Park Hopper benefits will be able to visit more than one park per day, with some new modifications. More details can be found here.
- On December 13, The Crystal Palace will reopen its doors. While Winnie the Pooh and his friends won’t be greeting Guests, the restaurant will now be offering a family-style dining experience with new individually plated entrées including crispy fried chicken with honey pot drizzle, fire-roasted prime rib of beef, fried cauliflower, and more. Then on December 17, Tomorrowland Terrace, will also reopen. The quick-service location will feature seafood favorites, including lobster rolls and fried shrimp. More details can be found here.
- Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will reopen on November 25 and will serve a Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich and BBQ Brisket Melt, as well as a Lunch Box Tart of the Day. More details can be found here.
- Disney has confirmed that the show platform barges that are currently being built for the upcoming nighttime EPCOT show, Harmonious will be used for daytime fountains in World Showcase Lagoon. More details can be found here.
- Disney has confirmed that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT will open in 2021. The attraction is based on the hit film, Ratatouille, and is a family-friendly attraction that will invite you to shrink down to the scale of a rat for a culinary adventure with Chef Remy. During each adventure, you’ll race across Gusteau’s kitchen floor aboard special trackless ride vehicles in a thrilling 3D chase. The ride originally debuted at Disneyland Paris Resort. More details can be found here.
- The 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck has reopened at Disney Springs in a new location on the West Side in Exposition Park. The food truck offers returning favorites like the Taco Cone, plus all-new menu items including birria tacos, birria quesadilla and mulita.
- Guests should keep in mind that the World of Disney will continue operating via a Virtual Waitlist until further notice. Guests will find several spots outside of the store entrance where QR codes are placed. Guests can use the camera on their smartphone (or a QR Scanning app) and scan the code to gain access to the Virtual Waitlist. Doing so will prompt the Guest to enter their name and phone number and a manager will call when it is time to return and enter the store.
- Progress continues at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, where Walt Disney World Guests will be able to live aboard a starship for a 2-day, 2-night experience where you can become the heroes of your own Star Wars story in a new type of immersive experience. Guests will cruise the galaxy in style aboard the Halcyon, known for its impeccable service and exotic destinations. Onboard, you’ll stay in well-appointed cabins, experience onboard dining, make a planet-side excursion to Black Spire Outpost on Batuu, and much more. Take a look at the rooms here.
Ready to get more information or to book your Universal Orlando vacation? Learn More