This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Disney Early Morning Magic events are returning to the Magic Kingdom this November, giving Guests early access to select attractions along with a delicious breakfast. Guests are able to ride select Fantasyland attractions with little wait. The morning also includes an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe, with scrambled eggs, bacon, breakfast potatoes, pancakes, assorted pastries and more. Breakfast takes place from 8:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m., and exclusive event-only access to the attractions is from 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Both regular park admission and a separate ticket for Disney Early Morning Magic are required. Pricing is $89 plus tax for adults and $79 plus tax for children (ages 3-9). More information can be found here.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be featuring all new holiday decor and entertainment this year, and Disney has today shared more details about what to expect.
- Impressions de France at Epcot’s France Pavilion is closed for upgrades. The new “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along” will be joining the Impressions de France film in January 2020. As part of the preparations for the new show, the existing projection system will be receiving upgrades. The gallery in the pre-show area will also be receiving a new exhibit during the closure.
- The Enchanted Rose lounge is now open at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. More information about this lounge can be found here. The menu can be found here.
- The Walt Disney World Resort recently announced that ScooterBug (the current provider of strollers, ECVs, and wheelchairs in Disney’s theme parks and Disney Springs) will also become the exclusive Disney Featured Provider of these mobility devices for Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels. When Disney Resort hotel Guests choose to rent through ScooterBug, Cast Members will work with ScooterBug to manage deliveries and returns of rented strollers, ECVs, and wheelchairs so the Guest does NOT need to be present when the equipment is delivered to their hotel. As a reminder, Guests who choose to rent from another third-party company will have to work directly with the vendor to arrange the delivery and return of their rented strollers, ECVs, and wheelchairs. More information about this change can be found here.