This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Beginning January 26, the Guest Experience Team will debut at Epcot. The Guest Experience Team will help Guests make the most of their day at Epcot. like by navigating the park, booking, modifying and recovering FastPass+ selections, using the My Disney Experience app, and deactivating and reactivating MagicBands. These Cast Members will be found it both Future World East and Future World West. More details can be found here.
- The Epcot’s monorail beam will be undergoing construction on select dates starting from January 20. This construction will delay the opening of the Epcot monorail to 10:00 a.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays until further notice.
- The H2O Glow Nights hard ticket event is returning to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon! As part of this one-of-a-kind ticketed event, Guests will be transported into an immersive glow party complete with transformative lighting, Toy Story character greetings, limited-time food and beverage items, all your favorite attractions, a DJ dance party and more. Additional details can be found here.
- Rustic Cuff, a new jewelry destination, will celebrate the grand opening of a pop-up retail location in early 2020 at Disney Springs in The Landing. This location will operate as a limited-time engagement. More details can be found here.
- A number of limited time food and beverage treats will be available over the coming weeks at Disney Springs in the Walt Disney World Resort. Restaurants with these limited offerings include Earl of Sandwich, Sprinkles Cupcakes, D-Luxe Burger and Amorette’s Patisserie. Click the links to see what each of these locations will be offering.
- Guests staying at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort should keep in mind that the resort’s interactive water feature will be closed to Guests through February 7 for resurfacing. During this time, the interactive water feature at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be available as an alternative.