This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- If you’ve been looking to stay in a Moderate or Value resort, we now have opening dates for several hotels! Opening dates have been announced for the remaining Disney’s All-Star Resorts, as well as Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts. Here’s when you can expect to return to these popular resorts:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning September 16
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning October 14
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning October 28
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning December 9
- Ever since Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opened, the dishes that they have served up have always been super eclectic. Menus across the many different dining establishments have been quite unique and now there, a number of new menu offerings at the Disney’s Hollywood Studios location. Click here to see what you can grab at both Ronto Roasters and at Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo.