It’s the news we’ve been waiting for, especially if you’ve been looking to stay in a Moderate or Value resort! Opening dates have been announced for the remaining Disney’s All-Star Resorts, as well as Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts. Here’s when you can expect to return to these popular resorts:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning September 16
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning October 14
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning October 28
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning December 9
Remaining Resort Hotels that still need to open include:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort for arrivals to begin on July 19
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge for arrivals beginning on August 26.
Bookings for these remaining resorts will begin on July 8.
With this update, all Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be open by the end of 2021!