This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Guests will soon be able to set sail around the Seven Seas Lagoon on a new fireworks dessert cruise aboard the iconic double stack ferryboat, the General Joe Potter. On FerryTale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise, Guests can enjoy specialty desserts and beverages and conclude the evening with a viewing of Wishes nighttime spectacular. This package is available for $99 per person for ages 10+ and $69 for ages 3-9 plus tax and gratuity. Advance reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE but are not required. Reservation times are one hour prior to fireworks. This starts on October 5.
- The Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights will be ending at the end of this holiday season. To celebrate, two special dining options will be available for guess to enjoy: the Merry & Bright Dessert Party (from November 6 – December 30) and the Merry & Bright Dinner Reception (January 1- 3), both overlooking The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Reservations may be booked for both experiences starting Sept. 16.
- Mulch, Sweat, & Shears will be ending their run at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on October 11. The rock n’ roll cover band has appeared in on Street of America, as well during special events.
- Beginning October 1, the hair wraps and ring carver locations will no longer be available at Magic Kingdom.
- Wine pairings are back at Martha’s Vineyard at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Enjoy pairings featuring Ironstone Vineyards on Sept. 26 and featuring Napa Smith Brewery on Oct. 17. Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- The marina hours at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be from 11:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. through Saturday, March 19.