This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- From November 7 through January 3, Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be holding the Minnie’s Holiday Dine. Minnie Mouse hosts a festive dinner with her friends Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and special guest Santa Goofy. The experience will include holiday themed décor, food, music and activities. The cost is $46.99 for adults ages 10 and up and $27.99 for children ages 3-9.
- Primeval Whirl at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will see a refurbishment beginning August 17 and lasting until November 12.
- Disney has confirmed that a new table service restaurant is being constructed on Discovery Island near Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Pizzafari is closing for a refurbishment on its kitchen to make way for the new restaurant (the two will share a kitchen) beginning on August 23 and lasting until October 19.
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will see a refurbishment beginning February 1 and lasting until September 30. When Flying Fish reopens in the fall, it will have a renovated dining room and kitchen area. For a full list of recent refurbishment updates, make sure to check out our refurbishment page.
- Breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom is now permanent. The meal includes a prix fix breakfast from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. daily. However there will be a price increase effective Oct. 4 of $21.99 plus tax for adults; $13.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9 years.
- Two holiday events are for sure returning to the Magic Kingdom. A Frozen Holiday Wish will be returning this holiday season. During the special event, Queen Elsa from “Frozen” uses her incredible powers to transform Cinderella Castle nightly into a glistening ice palace for the holidays during the castle lighting show. In addition, the Jingle Cruise will be returning as well. Festive decor will adorn the attraction queue and boathouse giving guests a bit of Christmas cheer. The Jingle Cruise boats each are given a unique holiday name, and the Skippers share a slew of seasonal holiday jokes throughout the tour.
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ will be offered on select Wednesdays in the Fall at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. The Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows will continue to be available. The new dates are subject to change; however, they are currently available to book reservations. Showtimes in September and October will be held at 6:30 p.m. Showtimes in November will be held at 5:30 p.m. New Show Dates: Sept. 16, 23, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11, and 18.