This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- New information has been released about the Villains Unleashed event, which takes place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 23. Guests who would like to attend the party can enter the park beginning at 5:00 p.m. (Even though the party officially begins at 8:00 p.m.) It also appears that autographs may be given on pre-printed cards, like they were during many Limited Time Magic events. Also announced were additional details about the event itself which will include:
- Hades Hangout – The party kicks off at 8 p.m. at the main event stage with hosts Hades, Megara, Pain and Panic. They will be joined by the Underworld Dancers, DJ Igg Nite, live music from Bernie Briquette and Brimstone, and roaming characters like the Queen of Hearts and Sheriff of Nottingham to the Big Bad Wolf and Captain Hook.
- Villains Dominion – The Streets of America area will feature the opportunity to meet favorites baddies like Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Dr. Facilier and Gaston, along with more rare characters such as Shan Yu from “Mulan,” Bowler Hat Guy from “Meet the Robinsons,” or Captain Gantu and Dr. Hämsterviel from “Lilo & Stitch: The Series.” This area will also include some roaming bad guys, like Judge Claude Frollo, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, and more.
- The Dark Side The area around Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will be the place to find Boba Fett, Darth Maul, and Darth Vader! Guests will also get to meet Zam Wessel, Aurra Sing, Asajj Ventress, Jango Fett, Greedo, Jawas, and others.
- Villainous Encounters – Visit Stage 4 (the location of The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow), and meet Hector Barbossa. Also in the Animation Courtyard you’ll be able to meet Maleficent.
- Oogie Boogie’s Freaky Funhouse Show – Over on Sunset Boulevard, at the Theater of the Stars guests can find a production hosted by the Oogie Boogie in an all-new show.
- Fantasmic! – Strolling up Sunset Boulevard, a gang of villainous henchmen, known as the Night Crawlers, tempt you to join them for a special pre-show to Fantasmic!
- “Villainy in the Sky” Fireworks – Ultimately, Hades summons Maleficent to the main event stage to close things out with a dazzling display of pyrotechnics!
- The After Hours Wind Down at Epcot has been extended. Its last day is now slated for November 9. The After Hours Wind Down allows guests the opportunity to enjoy small bites, as well as a flight of drinks for just $35 at one of four different bars/lounges in World Showcase.
- The Military Promotional Ticket will be offered again to those who bravely serve in the U.S. Military. The cost for tickets are:
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Option for $177 each, plus tax
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Water Park Fun and More Option for $177 each, plus tax
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More Options for $207 each, plus tax
- We are getting closer to it being the best time of the year, the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival! Premium Events will go on sale on July 31. For more information on what events will be offered, visit here.
- The Chase Lounge will be making its return to the Festival this year. It will be located at the American Adventure Pavilion again on the third floor. The lounge will be available Monday – Thursday from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- In addition, Disney has announced what Marketplace Booths will be available to guests, as well as their full menus. Here is what you can expect to dine on at this year’s festival:
Food Beverages Beef tenderloin tips berbere style with okra, jalapeños, tomato and pap MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc South African bobotie with turkey and mushrooms (gluten free) Fairview Pinotage The Wolftrap Red: Syrah, Mourvèdre and ViognierAustralia Food Beverages Garlic shrimp with roasted tomatoes, lemon myrtle and rapini (gluten free) Coopers Brewery, Original Pale Ale Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies (gluten free) Chateau Tanuda Grand Barossa Dry Riesling Pavlova: Crispy meringue shell with fresh berries and vanilla custard St. Kilda Chardonnay Nine Stones ShirazBelgium Food Beverages Potato and leek waffle with beer-braised beef Hoegaarden Belgium waffle with warm chocolate ganache and whipped cream Stella Artois Belgium waffle with berry compote and whipped cream Leffe Blonde Stella Artois Cidre Chilled coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde and Stella Artois Cidre
Food Beverages Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice (gluten free) Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer Crispy pork belly with black beans, tomato and cilantro (gluten free) Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine Pao de queijo: Brazilian cheese bread Tannat Reserve Cocada: Brazilian coconut candy Frozen CaipirinhaBrewer’s Collection Beverages Radeberger Pilsner BraufactuM Colonia BraufactuM Palor Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Altenmünster Oktoberfest BraufactuM Roog BraufactuM Darkon BraufactuM Progusta IPA Beer flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Colonia, BraufactuM Palor and Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Beer flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Altenmünster Oktoberfest, BraufactuM Roog, BraufactuM Darkon and BraufactuM Progusta IPACanada Food Beverages Canadian cheddar cheese soup Moosehead Lager Seared rainbow trout with bacon, frisee and maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette (gluten free) La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce (gluten free) La Face Neige Sparkling Mission Hill Family Estate SyrahChina Food Beverages Beijing roasted duck in steamed bun with hoisin sauce TSINGTAO Beer Mongolian beef in a steamed bun with chili mayo Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling Black pepper shrimp with Sichuan noodles Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah Chicken potstickers Kung Fu Punch with vodka and triple sec Happy Lychee with tequila and vodka Mango green tea with popping bubblesCraft Beers Beverages Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis – Chico, CA Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale – Milton, DE Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale – Shiner, TX Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze – Abita Springs, LA Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale – Chicago, IL Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils – Cape Canaveral, FL Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL – South Burlington, VT Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale – Athens, GA Beer Flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis; Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale; Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale; and Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze Beer Flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale; Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils; Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL; and Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale AleDesserts & Champagne Food Beverages Dessert Trio: Passion fruit coconut creamsicle, blueberry lime cheesecake roll and chocolate espresso opera cake Nicolas Feuillatte Rosé Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell truffles Möet & Chandon Nectar Impérial Ruinart Blanc de Blanc Dom Pérignon Frozen S’mores featuring Monin Toasted Marshmallow SyrupNew – Farm Fresh Food Beverages Nueske’s Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeños (gluten free) Orlando Brewing Company, I-4 IPA – Orlando, FL Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens (gluten free) Ba Ba Black Lager, Uinta Brewing Company – Salt Lake City, UT Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale, Bold City Brewery – Jacksonville, FL Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale, Cigar City Brewery – Tampa, FL Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica® Riesling St. Francis Old Vines Zinfandel Beer Flight (4 4-ounce servings): I-4 IPA, Ba Ba Black Lager, Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale and Florida Cracker Belgian Style White AleFrance Food Beverages Tartelette aux escargots: Escargot tart with garlic, spinach, bacon and parmesan Beer Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Gratin de crozet de savoie: Wheat pasta gratin with mushrooms and Gruyere cheese Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Côte Blanche Boeuf bourguignon: Braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Château Bonnet Crème brûlée caramel fleur de sel: Sea salt caramel crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar Sparkling Pomegranate Kir La Passion Martini Slush: vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, cranberry and passion fruit juiceGermany Food Beverages Schinkennudeln: Pasta gratin with ham and cheese Altenmünster Oktoberfest Roast bratwurst in a pretzel roll J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett Berliner: Yeast doughnut filled with apricot jam Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spätlese J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Auslese Kallstadter Kobnert Spaetburgunder Spätlese Dry Barrique Style
Food Beverages Vegetarian moussaka Domaine Skouras Moscofilero Griddled Greek cheese with pistachios and honey (gluten free) Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri Chicken gyro with tzatziki Sauce Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spätlese Spanakopita Alpha Estate Axia Syrah-Xinomavro Tzatziki martini featuring Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka and BOLS Natural Yoghurt LiqueurHawai’i Food Beverages K?lua pork slider with sweet and sour Dole® Pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale Tuna poke with seaweed salad and lotus root chips Kona Brewing Company, Castaway IPA Maui Splash Sweet Pineapple Wine Aulani Sunrise featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar RumHops & Barley Food Beverages Artisan cheese plate featuring Cabot Cloth wrapped cheddar, Purple Haze chèvre goat cheese and Cave Man blue cheese Samuel Adams Octoberfest Baked lobster Alfredo New Belgium Brewing Company Snapshot Florida grass fed beef slider with pimento cheese Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat Fresh baked carrot cake with Craisins and cream cheese icing Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay Julia’s Vineyard Pinot Noir, Cambria Estate Winery Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Samuel Adams Octoberfest, New Belgium Snapshot, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat and Leinenkugel’s Seasonal ShandyIreland Food Beverages Lobster and seafood fisherman’s pie Guinness Draught Kerrygold cheese selection: Reserve cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout and Skellig Bunratty Meade Honey Wine Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (gluten free) Chilled Irish Coffee featuring Bunratty Potcheen Kerrygold Irish Cream LiqueurItaly Food Beverages Ravioli alla caprese: Cheese ravioli, tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and basil Moretti Lager Beer Filetto di pollo, con funghi al marsala: Chicken tenderloin, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce and ciabatta bread Moretti La Rossa Beer Cannoli al cioccolato: Chocolate-covered cannoli filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate and candied fruit Procecco, Bosco del Merlo Pinot Grigio, Placido Chianti Classico, Placido Frozen Primavera with limoncello and tequila
Food Beverages Spicy hand roll: Tuna and salmon with Kazan Volcano sauce Kirin Draft Beer Teriyaki gyoza bun: Steamed bun filled with chicken, vegetables and sweet teriyaki sauce Sake: Kikusui Ginjo Chirashizushi: Salmon, shrimp, crab and egg served over seaweed salad and ginger rice Sake Sunrise Sparkling Peach Sake GellMexico Food Beverages Shrimp taco: Fried shrimp, pickled habanero pepper and onions on a flour tortilla Dos Equis Beer Rib eye taco: Marinated rib eye, roasted chipotle salsa and grilled scallions on a corn tortilla (gluten free) Sangria Sweet corn cheese cake Tequila Flight Mango-strawberry margaritaMorocco Food Beverages Kefta pocket: Ground seasoned beef in a pita pocket Casa Beer Spicy shrimp roll with cilantro and mint sauce Guerouane White Baklava Sangria Mimosa Royale: Sparkling wine and orange juice topped with orange liqueurNew Zealand Food Beverages Steamed green lip mussels with garlic butter and toasted bread crumbs Kim Crawford Pinot Gris Venison sausage with pickled mushrooms, baby arugula and black currant reduction (gluten free) Mohua Sauvignon Blanc Lamb meatball with spicy tomato chutney Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay Kim Crawford Pinot Noir
New – Patagonia
Food Beverages Beef empanada Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée (gluten free) Terrazas Reserva Malbec Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri (gluten free) Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir RoséPoland Food Beverages Kielbasa and potato pierogi with caramelized onions and sour cream Okocim Brewery, Okocim O.K. Beer Sauerkraut pierogi with pork goulash Blaufraenkische Donausonne, Hungarian Wine Frozen Szarlotka (apple pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass VodkaPuerto Rico Food Beverages Ensalada de carrucho: Caribbean conch salad with onion, tomato and cilantro (gluten free) Gasolina Sangriiia Carne guisada con arroz blanco: Slow-braised beef with Puerto Rican-grown rice (gluten free) Medalla Light Beer Friturias: Sorullitos (sweet polenta fries) and bolitas de queso (cheese fritter with mayo ketchup) Frozen San Juan Breeze FlanCocho: Vanilla caramel custard with chocolate coffee cake Frozen San Juan Breeze with Don Q Limón Floater Chilled Club Caribe Mango Rum (neat)Scotland Food Beverages Vegetarian haggis with neeps and tatties: Griddled vegetable cake with rutabaga and mashed potatoes Innis & Gunn Original Fresh potato pancake with smoked Scottish salmon and herb sour cream (gluten free) Loch Lomond featuring Glenfiddich 12 year Seared sea scallop with spinach-cheddar gratin and crispy bacon (gluten free) Glenfiddich Scotch Selection (12, 15 and 18 year) Crannachan: A traditional Scottish dessert trifleSingapore Food Beverages Lemongrass chicken curry with coconut and jasmine rice (gluten free) Tiger Beer Seared mahi mahi with jasmine rice and “Singa” sauce Marqués de Caceres Satinela Singapore Sling featuring Hendrick’s Gin and Cherry HerringSouth Korea Food Beverages Kimchi dog with spicy mustard sauce Bokbunjajoo: Bohae black raspberry wine Roasted pork lettuce wrap with kimchi slaw iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chamisul SojuTerra Food Beverages Blackened Chick’n Breast, farro wheat and spicy gumbo sauce featuring Gardein Chick’n Breast Red Bridge Ale CraB’less CraB Cake with pepper slaw and Cajun remoulade featuring Gardein The Vegan Vine Chardonnay Chocolate-blood orange cupcake with tofu icing Paperboy Red Fresh Watermelon Juice