This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open the Ice Palace Boutique across from the ABC Commissary on July 26. Here, guests ages 3-12 can undergo a Frozen inspired transformation. There will be four different packages that guests can select from. They are:
- Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package – This package includes Anna or Elsa-inspired shimmering makeup palette, face gems, nail polish, a braided hair piece with sparkling snowflake accessory and an exclusive photo opportunity. Cost is $75 and includes tax.
- Ice Palace Boutique Package – This package includes the items offered in the Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package. It also includes access to the Ice Palace Café and reserved seating at one of the “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” shows. Cost is $175 and includes tax.
- Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package – This package includes an Anna or Elsa costume plus the items offered in the Ice Palace Boutique Package. Cost is $240 and includes tax.
- Olaf-Inspired Package – The Olaf-inspired package includes a glitter hairstyle and Olaf tee-shirt and is designed for the boys in the family. Reservations are not required for this package and will only be available on-site at the location. Cost is $19.95, plus tax.
The Ice Palace Boutique Package and the Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package can accommodate up to 6 guests, including the child getting the magical transformation. Reservations can be made by calling 407-827-7400 and the Ice Palace Boutique will open beginning July 26 through the end of the Frozen Summer Fun event.
- The BOATHOUSE at Downtown Disney now offers discounts for Annual Passholders and DVC members.