Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open the Ice Palace Boutique across from the ABC Commissary on July 26. Here, guests ages 3-12 can undergo a Frozen inspired transformation. There will be four different packages that guests can select from. They are:
- Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package – This package includes Anna or Elsa-inspired shimmering makeup palette, face gems, nail polish, a braided hair piece with sparkling snowflake accessory and an exclusive photo opportunity. Cost is $75 and includes tax.
- Ice Palace Boutique Package – This package includes the items offered in the Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package. It also includes access to the Ice Palace Café and reserved seating at one of the “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” shows. Cost is $175 and includes tax.
- Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package – This package includes an Anna or Elsa costume plus the items offered in the Ice Palace Boutique Package. Cost is $240 and includes tax.
- Olaf-Inspired Package – The Olaf-inspired package includes a glitter hairstyle and Olaf tee-shirt and is designed for the boys in the family. Reservations are not required for this package and will only be available on-site at the location. Cost is $19.95, plus tax.
The Ice Palace Boutique Package and the Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package can accommodate up to 6 guests, including the child getting the magical transformation. Reservations can be made by calling 407-827-7400 and the Ice Palace Boutique will open beginning July 26 through the end of the Frozen Summer Fun event.
- The BOATHOUSE at Downtown Disney now offers discounts for Annual Passholders and DVC members.
- New details have been released about the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. This year, there will be Marketplace Kiosks in Future World for the first time ever. One of them will be called the Artistry of Wine & Cheese area will feature the Cheese Studio and Wine Studio, found along the walkway to Future World West. There will also be new premium event including:
- the Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses 31, an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food. Guests will be encouraged to masquerade in chic yellow and black.
- “The Chew” cast will host a new premium event: the Rockin’ Burger Block Party, with specialty burgers and sliders inspired by top names in the music industry such as Dave Matthews and his Dreaming Tree Wines and Carlos Santana’s Casa Noble Tequila. Two additional Burger Block Parties are set for Sept. 25 and Nov. 6.
Reservations will open July 30 for all premium events and can be made by calling (407) WDW-FEST.
- In addition, we now know the different Marketplace Kiosks, as well as their menu offerings. For a full list, make sure to visit our Epcot Food and Wine Festival Marketplace Kiosk Food Booths page.
- The MyMagic+ service center located in the Town Square Theater at the Magic Kingdom is closed.
- The bats are back at the Maharajah Jungle Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will be undergoing multiple refurbishment projects through 2017. Work will begin in October, with the Hidden Springs leisure pool area, resort beach, playground and Recreation fire pit closing for renovation as early as October 26.