This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Guests who complete at least three of the five missions included in A Pirates Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas at the Magic Kingdom will receive a FastPass+ bonus for Pirates of the Caribbean. Additionally, Guests may continue to receive Collectible Treasurer Finder Cards after completing each mission. The Guest will receive the FastPass+ bonus when they complete the missions and obtain the collectible card. A Pirates Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas is an interactive game where Guests can join Captain Jack for a series of missions. Each mission takes approximately 20 minutes and Guests can sign up by visiting The Crow’s Nest in Adventureland. This is a limited test.
- For a limited time starting July 1, a sneak peek of Pete’s Dragon will be presented as part of One Man’s Dream at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Pete’s Dragon opens in theaters on August 12.
- The following additions have been added to the Extra Magic Hour offerings at Epcot: Frozen Ever After, Royal Sommerhus, The Puffin’s Roost, The Seas with Nemo & Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush, the aquarium at SeaBase.
- ABC’s The Chew is coming back to Walt Disney World Resort for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival with tapings on October 5–7. In addition, The Chew will be at two themed Marketplaces, Chew Lab and Sustainable Chew, located in Epcot at the Next Eats area of Future World West. Three delicious dishes served at the booths include savory grilled beef skewers with romaine, apricots and feta cheese; ricotta and zucchini ravioli with rustic tomato sauce to sweet peanut butter and white chocolate mousse with a caramel drizzle. The episodes will air on ABC October 10-14.
- Guests should visit the Canada pavilion on July 1 to participate in a discovery activity and learn more about Canada to celebrate Canada Day.
- Between June 26 and September 1, Guests can buy a souvenir popcorn bucket that may be refilled throughout the day across the Walt Disney World Resort. Guests may purchase the bucket for $10 with refills available for $1.50 each. This offering is available in Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs and ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Walt Disney World Resort beaches are now available to Guests one hour after sunrise until one hour prior to sunset. These areas now include signage and temporary barriers to further promote safety at resorts. Walt Disney World Resort hotels with marinas are now offering all boat rentals for Guests, including Sammy Duvall’s Watersports, which also offers water activities at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily.
- The Walt Disney World resort will be holding spectacular fireworks demonstrations to celebrate Independence Day. Guests will have two chances to catch the spectacular fireworks extravaganza at the Magic Kingdom that is “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” at 9:00 p.m. At Epcot, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth lights the night at 10 p.m. with a heart-pounding grand finale in a salute to America. Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be celebrating the 4th of July with the “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” fireworks spectacular. The show will take place at a special time on July 3 and 4 at 9:30 p.m.