This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Celebrate Japan Children’s Day on May 5 in the Japan Pavilion at Epcot where Guests can participate in a special activity to learn more about Japan and Japanese culture.
- New menu items have been added to many Epcot restaurants.
- Liberty Inn
- Clam Chowder Soup
- Frozen Coke with a float of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Whiskey
Fife & Drum Tavern
- Henry’s Hard Orange Soda (Also available as a float)
Block & Hans
- Craft Beer Lineup
UK Beer Cart
- House-Made Crisps (Chips)
- Alberta Bound will begin playing at the Mill Stage in the Canada Pavilion early in May 2016. TradNation’s limited engagement is now ending.
- Tickets for the Disney After Hours event at the Magic Kingdom are now available for Disney Vacation Club members and Passholders for the special price of $75 plus tax for the dates of May 5, 8, 12 and 19. To purchase tickets, Passholders may call 407-560-PASS, while Disney Vacation Club members may call 800-800-9800. Disney After Hours is a specially ticketed three-hour event, allowing participants to enjoy more magic in less time at Magic Kingdom Park with a shorter than typical wait time for popular attractions and character greetings. Ice cream novelties and bottled beverages are also included.
- The Earffel Tower has been removed at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Rick Bayless restaurant for Disney Springs has been renamed once again. It will now be known as Frontera Cocina.
- Fulton’s Crab House at Disney Springs which is closed for refurbishment will reopen in the fall with the new name of Paddlefish.
- Returning May 5-8, Guests can once again enjoy Afternoon Tea at Disney’s Beach Club Resort in the Crescent Solarium. Guests can enjoy classic afternoon tea, savories and sweets, such as house-made scones, petite sandwiches and pastries. A variety of alcoholic beverages will also be available. Afternoon Tea will be served from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Mother’s Day dining options are now available for Guests to make reservations for. The include Captain’s Grille, The Wave, and Boma. For more information about Mother’s Day events, visit our Mother’s Day page.