This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party will be changing names to the Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party beginning July 5. It will see additional desserts, as well as an increase of cost. It will now cost $49 for adults, and $29 for ages 3-9. Desserts include chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, seasonal fruit and cheese, and Disney character-themed cupcakes. Beverages include sparkling cider, hot drinking chocolate and signature lemonades and soft drinks. Reservations can be made beginning today by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dine.
- Breakfast is now being served at Be Our Guest Restaurant on a trial basis until June 18. The meal costs $19.99 per adult ages 10 and up and $11.99 ages 3-9. Each breakfast begins with a pastry basket for sharing, a choice of entree, and self service beverage. Entree choices include: Assorted Cured Meats and Cheese; Bacon Egg Sandwich; Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich on Millet Bread; Eggs Florentine; Egg White Scramble with Millet Bread; Vegetable Quiche; Fried Doughnut; Waffles; or French Toast Sticks.
- Space Mountain will be closed for a quick refurbishment, from April 20-23.
- Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny are now meeting guests on Main Street USA.
- Innoventions West exhibits – THINK by IBM, Piggy Bank Adventure and Where’s the Fire will close on April 29. In addition, the Vision House in Innoventions East will close on April 22.
- The For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration show will be moving theaters, to the former American Idol Experience theater, which will be renamed as the Hyperion Theater. This will be done to coincide with the Frozen Summer Fun LIVE event.
- Chef Mickey’s will extend operating hours from March 29 to April 11. Breakfast will last until 12:30 p.m. and dinner will open at 4:00 p.m. Hours will go back to normal starting April 12.
- Beginning at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort, parking permits will no longer be handed out at check-in. Guests are now being asked to use their MagicBand for parking access. At the theme parks, guests will present their MagicBand at the auto plaza booth to validate free parking. When returning to the resort hotel, guests can enter the dedicated guest lane and use the MagicBand for access through the barrier. Those who do not have a MagicBand can use their RFID Key to the World cards instead.