This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices have increased. The cost for a one day, Magic Kingdom ticket is now $105 for ages 10 and up. The cost for a one day ticket for Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or Disney’s Animal Kingdom is now $97 for adults ages 10 and up. In addition, all other ticket prices increased. Other changes include a one day ticket for the water parks will now allow guests in to both Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon in one day, if both parks are open. Finally, Disney has removed the No Expiration option, which means that from here on out, guests will no longer be able to purchase that option, however those who have purchased No Expiration tickets in the past are still valid. For more information about the ticket price and to use our ticket calculator to compare prices, visit our ticket page.
- Flame Tree Barbeque’s refurbishment at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has been extended. The quick service restaurant will now remain closed until April 22.
- We have some of the first details for Star Wars Weekends. Once again, James Arnold Taylor will be returning to host each and every weekend; he voiced Obi-Wan Kenobi in “Star Wars: Clone Wars.” The “Stars of the Saga” talk show will now occur in the Theater of the Stars (where Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage is performed) for this year. Darth’s Mall will be moving to near the Streets of America. Finally, as part of the evening’s events, there will be the “Summon the Force” celebration, which is where your favorite characters will assemble and your social media moments will be shared. The evening will end with the “Symphony in the Stars” fireworks extravaganza, saluting the saga’s most memorable stories.
- Sound Lion (electronics store) and Erin McKenna Bakery (vegan baked goods) are now open at Downtown Disney/Disney Springs.
- Disney is testing a direct route to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon from a few different hotels. The routes are:
Buses will operate approximately every 20 minutes, with service beginning 30 minutes prior to park open and ending 1 hour after park close.
- Wilderness Lodge/Contemporary Resort to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Polynesian Village Resort/Grand Floridian Resort & Spa to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Are you excited about the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? We have a glimpse of some of the food treats you may get to enjoy!
- Botanas Botánico Outdoor Kitchen
- Cachapas with Farmer’s Cheese, a sweet yellow corn pancake
- Seafood Ceviche with shrimp, scallops and grouper with mango and avocado.
The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews Outdoor Kitchen
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- Pulled Pig Slider
Urban Farm Eats
- Quinoa Vegetable Naanwich with arugula pesto and oven-dried tomatoes
- Kale Salad with Dried Cherries, Almonds and Goat Cheese
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade, Sparkling Pineapple Wine and Berry Tea Cocktail
- spicy hot dog with pineapple chutney and sriracha mayo
Fleur De Lys
- the Macaron Guimauve à la Fraise (strawberry marshmallow macaron)
- Confit de Canard (pulled duck confit)
Taste of Marrakesh
- Falafel with Cucumber Tomato Salad and Tahini
- Harissa Chicken
- Frushi (fresh pineapple, strawberry and melon rolled with raspberry coconut rice, sprinkled with toasted coconut and whipped cream)
- Limoncello Panna Cotta
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Baby Arugula and Feta Cheese
- Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart
- Shrimp and Stone-Ground Grits with Andouille Sausage
- Beijing Candied Strawberries
Jardin de Fiestas
- tacos with achiote marinated pork