This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests will soon be able to enjoy coffee treats at the new Joffrey’s Revive Coffee kiosk near Space Mountain in Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom. In addition, there will be an exclusive latte – the More S’mores Latte. The drink will be mixed with chocolate sauce, marshmallow syrup and topped with whipped cream, graham cracker sprinkles and marshmallows. It can be served either hot or iced. The kiosk is expected to be open in March.
- Later this spring at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Guests will be able to meet BB-8 at Star Wars Launch Bay. BB-8 will appear in addition to Kylo Ren and Chewbacca.
- Guests will be able to pose with a Oscar statuette during a photo opportunity inside One Man’s Dream through February 26.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Guests can now meet Disney Junior star Doc McStuffins at Rafiki’s Planet Watch.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will be transformed over the next two years. A new 15-story tower will be added with views overlooking beautiful Lago Dorado. There will be 500 more Guest rooms featuring suites and concierge level services, along with additional new features for Guests to enjoy, including a rooftop restaurant. The project will take approximately two years.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will see a reimagining of Centertown that will add more amenities to this dining and shopping marketplace. Beginning this May, several Guest offerings will be unavailable at Centertown/Old Port Royale. Work is expected to take place for two years.