This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Two new coffee kiosks have popped up in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. These new kiosks sell Joffrey’s Coffee. One can be found in Pixar Place near Toy Story Mania and the other can be found in the Streets of America just outside Muppet*Vision 3D, near the Cars meet and greet location.
- Disney’s All Star Resorts are only providing MagicBands to their guests. Key To The World cards will be provided upon request, but will not be able to connect to Legacy FASTPASS machines as their magnetic strip is inactive. Guests wishing to make FastPass choices may only do so via FastPass+ through their My Disney Experience account.
- A brand new dance party will take stage in the Magic Kingdom. Found in Tomorrowland at the Rockettower Plaza Stage, this new funtastic street party will be called the Incredibles Super Dance Party and will feature popular characters from the movie, The Incredibles. Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, and Frozone will all be there to boogie down with guests on. The dance parties will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- A brand new photo service has been rolled out at Walt Disney World. Called Memory Maker, his new package allows guests the ability to enjoy unlimited downloads of digital photos were taken during their stay at the Walt Disney World Resort. Guests who purchase this new product will be able to own any photos taken by PhotoPass photographers, some candid shots, dining location photos, and attraction photos. The pre-purchase price is $149.00. For more details, visit: https://www.themouseforless.com/walt-disney-world/parks/photo-pass/
- This week’s Limited Time Magic sees guests being able to celebrate Duffy’s Secret Santa celebration. Guests will have the opportunity to meet Duffy dressed in his Christmas best at the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street U.S.A at the Magic Kingdom. Plus, when visiting other Disney friends located throughout the park, you’ll receive a specially decorated keepsake card.