This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The “Move It, Shake It, Dance and Play It” Street Party has debuted at the Magic Kingdom. The parade will be similar to the “Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It” Street Party, however, the show has a new song, has floats that involve a social aspect where you can share photos which will be included in the parade/street party (use the hashtag #MoveItShakeItPics), new characters, and more.
- The Liberty Square Riverboat will have a winter refurbishment from January 23-27.
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid will see a refurbishment from February 2 through March 6. The attraction debuted with New Fantasyland and rumors are indicating that the refurb will involve different lighting techniques.
- Disney’s Beach Club will see a refurbishment beginning this winter. The refurbishment will last approximately 20 months.
- The “Glow With the Show” merchandise is being refreshed and rebranded as “Made With Magic.” In addition, new products will also be sold including a Sorcerer Mickey Wand, a Minnie Mouse headband, and a Mickey Mouse hand, which will be sold in addition to the ears. The cost of these new products will be $25. “Made With Magic” items change utilize technology that allow them to change color with their surroundings.
- The Sorcerer’s Hat will officially be removed from Disney’s Hollywood Studios sometime in early 2015. The hat was added in 2001 as a part of the “100 Years of Magic” celebration honoring Walt Disney’s 100th Birthday.
- The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will officially close on November 6. The attraction was a walk-through exhibit of “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie memorabilia, as well as included a show aspect featuring Captain Jack Sparrow.