This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Walt Disney World Resort has started sharing the details for their holiday festivities for 2021.
- Magic Kingdom – Returning for 2021 will be the holiday projections on Cinderella Castle. Also, there will be the new special-ticketed event called Disney Very Merriest After Hours. This event will debut on November 8 and will happen on select nights through December 21. More details about Disney Very Merriest After Hours can be found here.
- EPCOT – Guests will once again be able to enjoy traditions from around the world, courtesy of inspiring music, tasty treats and family-friendly experiences. The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays will return from November 26 – December 30. There will be Holiday Kitchens around the park, performances by Voices of Liberty, the Cookie Stroll and more!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Making its return will be the Sunset Seasons Greetings show on the Hollywood Tower Hotel on Sunset Boulevard. The building will will transform into four different shows thanks to projection effects. Show are themed around Frozen, the Muppets, Toy Story, and Mickey’s Christmas Carol. Guests will also find kitschy, vintage-themed holiday décor across the park, Santa Claus in a holiday motorcade down Hollywood Boulevard, a festive finale featuring Olaf during “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration”, and Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Here you’ll find seasonal décor and festive character flotillas sailing down Discovery River. In addition, Guests will be able to enjoy the holiday edition of Tree of Life Awakenings on most nights.
- Disney Springs – This year sees the return of the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll. Guests will be able to find elaborately decorated, Disney-themed trees throughout the shopping and dining district. Guests will also be able to experience “snowfall” in Town Center and Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar will once again transform into Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar.
- Disney Resort Hotels – The Walt Disney World Resort hotels will once again be decked for the holidays, with iconic trees and other seasonal touches. Also select gingerbread displays will once again be part of the holiday season.