This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Hollywood Scoops is now open again at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from noon to 6:00 p.m. on Sunset Boulevard. Guests can enjoy hand-dipped ice cream, sundaes, and ice cream cookie sandwiches. More information can be found here.
- The Flavors from Fire Marketplace is now open at EPCOT for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. It can be found near the Test Track walkway and will offer:
- The Corned Beef Corner Route
- The Chimichurri-up Offense
- The S’mores Whoopie Pie-lon
- Bell’s Seasonal Beer
- Edmeades Zinfandel
- Swine Brine
- A number of great Halloween-themed treats are now available at both Disney Springs and at Disney Resort Hotels. More details can be found here.
- Select products from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be available at Star Wars Trading Post in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort including recruitment gear, handcrafted toys and collectibles, curious creatures as well as droids. They will be available beginning on September 22.
- While Disney’s two Water Parks, Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon remain closed at this time, one of the water parks is currently slated to reopen on March 7, 2021. More information can be found here.
- The Reunion Station will now no longer be in operation at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and will be closed until further notice. At Reunion Station, Disney Vacation Club Members and Guests had the chance to relax and unwind while showing off their creative or culinary side thanks to a number of workshops.
- The Keister Coaster water slide at Disney’s BoardWalk will be unavailable to Guests from October 5-30 for a quick update.When the water slide reopens, Guests will be able to enjoy the same great ride with a brand-new look, as Mickey Mouse and his pals will be clowning around the Luna Park Pool. The Luna Park Pool, as well as two leisure pools at the resort, will remain open during this work.
- A special release of ‘Olu Mel merchandise was launched Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Don’t know who ‘Olu Mel is? ‘Olu Mel is a turtle friend of Duffy, who debuted at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. ‘Olu Mel is now available on the mainland for the first time at BouTiki in the Great Ceremonial House. Items in this special release include a plush, backpack, crossbody bag, luggage tag, keychain, coin purse, magnet, and magic towel. You can grab a delicious treat inspired by the friendly turtle at Capt. Cooks, you can grab a chocolate, coconut mousse-filled cupcake topped with tropical decorations, or visit Pineapple Lanai for a Lime Dole Whip garnished with a white chocolate picture, crispy pearls, edible sugar flowers and glitter.