This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests visiting the Magic Kingdom during Disney Villains After Hours can enjoy a variety of special Magic Shot photo offerings in addition to attractions, entertainment, and merchandise around the park. Details here.
- Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way will be offered as an add on event during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Beginning at 9:30pm, you will find hors d’oeuvres and sweet treats, as well as a variety of beverages including beer and wine selections. Guests will also receive reserved viewing for Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade. Cost is $99 per person plus tax and more details can be found here.
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera, the new table service restaurant for the upcoming Disney’s Riviera Resort is now accepting reservations for either a character breakfast with Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Donald or a signature dinner experience. Full details on the menu offerings can be found here.
- 2020 Walt Disney World vacation packages are now available to be booked.
- Annual Passes have seen a dramatic increase this past week. Full pricing information can be found here.
- Overnight parking rates at the Walt Disney World Resort Hotels have increased. The updated pricing is as follows:
- Disney Value Resorts: $15 per night
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
- Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night
- Guests who choose to stay at one of the select Walt Disney World Resort Area hotels will continue to be offered great Disney-related perks in 2020. These include things like Extra Magic Hours, the ability to reserve FastPass+ experiences up to 60 days in advance, and more. To find out which resorts will continue to offer this benefit, check out the details here.