This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- In celebration of Earth Month at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Guests will be able to enjoy the “A Path Less Traveled Tour.” This is a limited time walking tour that highlights the use of authentic details, clever construction, and imaginative design throughout the park. This two-hour experience runs from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. daily from March 29 – May 2. Details can be found here.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom will have the chance to ride Primeval Whirl. The attraction will be open to Guests on March 21, 22, 23, 28, and 29. Note that the attraction will not offer FastPass+ during that time.
- Now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the newest Walt Disney World attraction – Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- For a limited time beginning March 20, Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will get an early glimpse of scenes from Disney’s “Mulan.” The sneak peek of the film will be part of the Walt Disney Presents attraction. More details can be found here.
- The Hot Diggity Dogs Food Truck is coming to Disney Springs later this month on the West Side in the Food Truck park. The new new Hot Diggity Dogs will serve gourmet hot dogs with house-made chips.