This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests now have a new Disney Dining Plan option to choose for their Walt Disney World vacation called the Disney Dining Plan Plus. With this new dining plan, Guests get two meals per night of their package stay. They can be redeemed at table service restaurants, character dining experiences, quick service locations – or a combination, providing more flexibility. More information can be found here.
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2020 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties at the Magic Kingdom. Dates and more information can be found here.
- It was recently shared that Spaceship Earth would be reimagined as part of the largest evolution in Epcot’s history. Now we know that the attraction will close for its massive refurbishment project on May 26. More details about what Guests will be able to expect with this new refurbishment can be found here.
- Mariachi Cobre Presents… the Story of Coco” show will return to the Mexico pavilion at Epcot on March 4. This entertainment offering will be presented five days a week through the end of this year’s Epcot Flower & Garden Festival on June 1.
- Guests using the Play Disney Parks app can soon discover the zany cartoon world of animated shorts with Mickey & Minnie’s Trivia Time – Mouse Rules Apply!, a new trivia game that celebrates the openings of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction and “Vacation Fun” at Mickey Shorts Theater in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. More details about this game can be found here.
- The newly re-imagined Mickey Shorts Theater will debut on March 4 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and will feature a one-of-a-kind animated short featuring Mickey and Minne called Vacation Fun. More details can be found here.
- The Milk Stand and ABC Commissary are currently serving breakfast at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for a limited time. Details and the menu offerings can be found here.
2 thoughts on “Rikki’s Mouse Bites – Walt Disney World News 3/2/20”
Looking for tickets for 6 adults and 4 children not sure what are the lowest price we can get would love to spend at least 3 nights with our grandchildren !!
Our friends at The Magic for Less Travel would be happy to assist. https://www.themagicforless.com/