This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- As soon as Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on March 4, Guests will have the opportunity to make a FastPass+ reservation to ride this attraction. This attraction can be found in the Tier 1 section of FastPass+ selections at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. More details can be found here.
- The Rustic Cuff pop-up shop is your place for authentic statement cuffs, charm bracelets, and exotic wristlets and it is now open at The Landing district in Disney Springs. Located across from Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar and next to Oakley, Rustic Cuff takes over the space formerly occupied by Erwin Pearl. More details can be found here.
- City Works Eatery & Pour House is now open. This new table service location is slated to become the premiere sports restaurant and bar for the Walt Disney World Resort. The new location located in Disney Springs offers the ultimate sports viewing experience with its high-definition TVs – including a video wall housing a 168-inch, high-definition video screen complemented by four 110-inch and 12 65-inch screens – and 90 local, regional and global craft beers on draft.
- Disney has announced that reservations will open later this year for it’s new Star Wars Hotel called Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. More details can be found here.
- Disney PhotoPass is launching a new service that allows you to book an in-park photo session at the Magic Kingdom. Capture Your Moment gets you 20 minutes with a PhotoPass photographer and costs $50 per session. More information can be found here.
Ready to get more information or to book your Universal Orlando vacation? Learn More