This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Tomorrowland Terrace at the Magic Kingdom will be open for lunch and dinner through November 11 via Mobile Order only. Using the My Disney Experience app, Guests can select menu items, customize their order and pre-pay for their meal. When they arrive at the restaurant, they tap an “I’m here” button in the app, which notifies the kitchen to prepare the meal. When ready, Guests are alerted through the app to pick up their meal at a designated window.
- Choza de Margarita’s construction walls will be coming down soon at the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot. This new walk-up window will sell authentic Mexican beverages and street fare. The menu of this outdoor bar will offer three hand-crafted margaritas – Acan Grapefruit (Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, grapefruit liqueur, elderflower cordial, lemon juice, cardamom bitters and ginger beer), Lime Cucumber (Avión Blanco Tequila, fresh cucumber, orange liqueur, lime juice and agave nectar), and Guava Pink Peppercorn (Zignum Mexcal Reposado, guava nectar, grapefruit liqueur, lime juice, Peychaud’s Bitters and pink peppercorns). There will also be three frozen margaritas – Lime (tequila blanco, lime sweet & sour, orange liquor and agave nectar), Wild Strawberry (tequila blanco, strawberry and prickly pear puree, violet flower liquor and lime juice), or Passion Mango (tequila blanco, orange liqueur, wild passion fruit and mango puree). You can also choose from three Mexican beers, and a non-alcoholic Mexican fruit punch with orange, pineapple and grapefruit juices and a splash of grenadine. Small bites include Tacos al Pastor with grilled pork on fresh homemade corn tortillas with green tomatillo sauce, onion, pineapple and cilantro; Empanadas de Barbacoa with beef, topped with chipotle sauce, Mexican cream and queso fresco; and fresh guacamole with mango chutney, pumpkin and pomegranate seeds, served with fried flour chicharrones and salsa Valentina, an authentic Mexican hot sauce.
- A brand-new entertainment group recently started entertaining Guests in the Canada pavilion at Epcot. The musical quartet, Raffy will be appearing on the Mill Stage through November 26 on Wednesday through Sundays at 2:15 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5 p.m., 6:15 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Three modern Italian restaurants will be arriving at Disney Springs this winter. These new dining locations created by the Patina Restaurant Group and will feature unique menus and authentic Italian food. The first concept, called Maria & Enzo’s, is a trattoria set in the town’s abandoned 1930’s airline terminal which has now been transformed into an open and airy restaurant. There will be incredible 50-foot ceilings, the interior dining room is adorned with artifacts that reflect air travel of the time such as maps and historic flight paths. The menu is inspired by Sicily including Arancini di Carne (rice balls stuffed with meat), Melanzane Parmigiana (eggplant parmesan), and handmade pastas including Busiate con Granchio (spiral pasta with crab) and ‘Ncasiata al Forno (Sicilian baked pasta). Other delectable highlights include fresh fish, richly flavored steaks and chops. The second is Enzo’s Hideaway, a speakeasy inspired by Roman aperitivo bars. Located in the storied rum-runner tunnels that adjoin Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway will pour Prohibition-era cocktails at its Tunnel Bar and serve a casual menu of hearty Roman Dishes such as the city’s legendary Bucatini alla Carbonara (hollow spaghetti with creamy egg and pancetta sauce) and Tonnarelli Cacio e Pepe (square-cut spaghetti with pecorino and black pepper). Finally, Pizza Ponte will be a fast-casual restaurant serving pizza, pastries, Italian sandwiches and espresso. The menu features Pizza al Taglio (Sicilian-style pizza served by the slice), signature Tirangolo (stuffed pizza bread) sandwiches, and Porchetta (roast pork). To satisfy your sweet tooth, pastry specialties include Bombolini (Italian donuts), Sfoglia di Riso (pastry with rice cream), and Tiramisu.
- OtterBox and Disney announced that OtterBox will be the “Official Protective Case” of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort as part of a new multi-year strategic alliance, bring OtterBox cases to several D-Tech locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort and eventually expand OtterBox’s in-park presence.
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!