This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom will have the chance to ride Primeval Whirl which currently operates seasonally. The attraction will be open to Guests on the following dates:
- November 23-30
- December 22-31
- January 1-4
- To commemorate the platinum anniversary of “Cinderella,” Disney Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom will offer special bonuses. For eight event dates from February 11 through March 3, Guests attend this hard ticket event will enjoy early access to Prince Charming Regal Carousel in addition to other favorite attractions throughout Fantasyland. Guests may see some of their favorite characters from the film such as Suzy, Perla, Fairy Godmother, Drizella and Anastasia, and Prince Charming. The special Cinderella enhancements will also include themed food and beverage offerings that will be added to the all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café. More details can be found here.
- The popular 4-Park Magic Ticket is now available for purchase for those visiting the Walt Disney World Resort. This special ticket is available from $89 per day (plus tax), or $356 total (plus tax). Additional details can be found here.
- One of the big perks of staying at any hotel is the daily housekeeping, or in Disney’s case, Mousekeeping. However, not everyone wants housekeeping to come during their stay. So, Disney has introduced the Service Your Way option which allows you to elect out of Mousekeeping for those staying at the Walt Disney World Resort and those who do so, will receive a Disney gift card. Now, Guests can elect to participate in Service Your Way via online check in. Find out more.
- Guests who are looking to vacation at the Walt Disney World Resort will now have a new option to book for their resort stay. Vacation cottages now are available at the recently opened Margaritaville Resort Orlando. Take a look at how you can do this here.