This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- From January 8-February 22, the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will bring new and returning Guest favorite offerings celebrating visual, culinary and performing arts! More details about this year’s festival can be found here.
- The Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will end on November 22. Find out more here.
- The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays will kick off on November 27 and it will offer a physically distanced modified version of the park’s normal festivities. Find out what will be offered here.
- Lucky Brand at Disney Springs has permanently closed.
- The Walt Disney World Resort is now accepting bookings for Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort for arrivals beginning February 9, 2021. More details can be found here.
- Take a look at the new Wishes Come True Blue product line, which benefits Make-A-Wish, here.