This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios has a lot of great treats to choose from. Here are the Top 7 Snacks you should consider picking up when visiting the park.
- Butterfinger Cookie: Writers Stop has combined to delicious items, cookies and candy. Yummy Butterfinger candy is crushed and combined into a cookie to make an incredibly awesome snack.
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich: Hollywood Scoops has a throwback to the Nestle Tollhouse cookie sandwiches that used to be at the snack carts. Your choice of ice cream in between two fresh chocolate chip cookies. What’s not to love about that?
- Funnel Cake: Oasis Canteen has one of the traditional park snacks that smells awesome the second you get close. They added a little something extra as well, ice cream! You can get a plain funnel cake, add ice cream, or even ice cream ad strawberry topping. I personally would want all three!
- Pulled Pork Mac n Cheese: Over at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner you can get a savory snack that might be considered a mini meal. Traditional mac and cheese topped with pulled pork and onion straws. It’s definitely filling but it’s definitely delicious too!
- Specialty Caramel Apples: At the Villains Sweet Shop they have one of my favorite things at Disney, caramel apples! These adorable caramel apples are made with caramel, chocolate, and other sweets to look like your favorite Disney characters and are almost too cute to eat… almost.
- Carrot Cake Cookie: Starring Rolls has lots of pastries and snacks to get you through your day but one of the best is the carrot cake cookie. Two yummy circles of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting in the middle of them. Sort of like if you took a cupcake and put the icing in the middle then flattened it. Sounds weird, tastes awesome.
- Mocha Slushy: Writers Stop has one last tasty treat, the mocha slushy. Drizzled with chocolate and topped with whipped cream this caffeinated drink can help you beat sleep and the heat that comes with walking around a Disney park all day.
What is your favorite snack to get at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Let us know in the comments.