This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
We are less than a month away from the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland Resort. By visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, guests will be able to finally step into the Star Wars universe for the very first time and live their own Star Wars adventures, something that has long been dreamed about.
To help guests prepare for their visits to Batuu in Disneyland, here are seven tips to know before you go to.
- To visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland, a reservation will be required from May 31 until June 23. Now, reservations for day Guests has already sold out, however, if you would like to visit the land and you don’t have a reservation, you can guarantee one by making a reservation at one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels. These Guests will receive a designated reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered guest; valid theme park admission required). Hotel guests will be notified of their reservation date and time with their registration confirmation.
- There will be no standby line available to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge between May 31 and June 23. If you don’t have a reservation, you won’t be able to enter the land.
- Reservations will not be required to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge after June 23. As needed, to manage demand at that time, the Resort will utilize a virtual queueing system for those looking to visit the new land. Details on the virtual queuing system released as needed.
- Costumes may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older. Appropriate Disney bounding is permitted.
- Download the official Disneyland mobile app to plan ahead and make the most of your visit to the park. This app allows Guests to check attraction wait times, locate character encounters and even utilize mobile ordering at select dining locations when you are in the new land.
- Also download the Play Disney Parks mobile app in advance of your arrival. The Play Disney Parks app allows guests to deepen their engagement with the land and interact with the world around them on the planet Batuu. Guests who choose to engage through the app will be able to interact with droids, translate Aurebesh, scan cargo crates and other containers to collect virtual items, and more.
- Guests who are waiting in line for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run will have the ability to purchase snacks, utilize a continued process to visit the restroom, enjoy cast interactions, and also engage with an in-queue game while using the Play Disney Parks mobile app to make wait times much more enjoyable.
Share your tips with us in the comments or on Facebook or Twitter!
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!
Want to visit the Disneyland Resort? Contact The Magic for Less Travel for more information and a free, no-obligation quote.