This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Two new exhibits have opened up in Innoventions at Epcot! First off, the IBM THINK exhibit has opened and features a 40 ft video wall known as the Gesture Wall which allows guests to move to create unique visualizations of shapes and colors, a 12 minute video explaining how progress was made possible by both technology and people, and interactive touch screen exhibits allowing guests to learn how things like mapping and interacting with models can help with the progress of the future.
- In addition, Habit Heroes has reopened from it’s retooling after it received criticism for being insensitive to those who are over-weight. The new exhibit features a brand new storyline that helps to teach kids to defeat unhealthy habits. Guests have the ability to become super heroes by building the healthy habit potential they personally have inside them. Three different training experiences will be available for guests to partake in during their experience with the attraction. In addition, there are three enemies that guests will be taking on: Poor Nutrition, Dehydration, and Inactivity. The message is now that we all have to work together to save the world from these bad habits.
- The next Limited Time Magic event has been announced. Long Lost Friends Week will take place from January 21 – 27. Characters will be meeting in Town Square at the Magic Kingdom from 9 am – 2:10 pm. Characters who will be meeting guests are Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, The Three Little Pigs, and a few other surprises.
- The Epcot Food and Wine Festival dates have been announced. They are Sept. 27th – Nov. 10th. Also the dates for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler is Oct. 4th – 6th.
- A new interactive game will be introduced this Spring at Disney’s Animal Kingdom called the Wilderness Explorers based on the Pixar movie Up. Through the experience, guests will be able to complete challenges and earn badges where more than 30 badges can be collected. More information will be released shortly.