This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, for a limited time beginning November 1, Sci-Fi Dine-In Restaurant will offer breakfast. Breakfast will cost $12.99 per child and $23.99 per adult. Breakfast features an all-inclusive array of breakfast pastries and choice of appetizer, entrée and non-alcoholic beverage such as:
- Puff Pastry filled with Scrambled Eggs, Crab, Asparagus and Gruyère Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes and Avocado.
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Baby Spinach, with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato and Cheesy Horseradish potatoes.
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Sausage Links and Breakfast Potatoes.
- Macadamia Crusted Brioche French Toast with Mascarpone and Fresh Berries.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will begin a regular morning rope drop. Guests will be allowed through the touch points and up to the rope starting at 8:30 a.m.; select merchandise and food & beverage locations up to the rope will be open to accommodate needs.
- Wattos’ Grotto located near Streets of America across is opening and will carry Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise.
- Morimoto Asia will open for guests at Downtown Disney on September 30. Morimoto Asia is being brought to life by Japanese master chef Masaharu Morimoto. The restaurant will include a two-story layout with a fabulous glass entrance, open terraces, a grand hall, private rooms, a long bar, a cocktail lounge, exhibition kitchens, and more. Also, Morimoto Asia’s two-story outdoor terrace will provide patio seating with sweeping views of the area. Menu items will include traditional Asian dishes such as Peking duck, moo shu pork, lobster chow fun, sweet and sour crispy whole fish, and kung pao chicken. Dim sum will be served during weekend brunch service, and will include a variety of dumplings, shumai, bao, spare ribs and more. Kids will have a variety of Asian-infused dishes including chicken ramen, kakuni pork bao, and karaage fried chicken. Morimoto Asia will be open from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. daily serving lunch, dinner, and a weekend brunch.
- Until Nov. 26, the bridge connecting the Aruba and Jamaica Islands to Old Port Royale is unavailable to pedestrian traffic for refurbishment. To ensure Guests have the best possible vacation experience, shuttle services and boat transportation are available daily. Shuttles are available from 6:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m. picking up every 15-20 minutes from the parking lot closest to the impacted buildings. Boat transportation is available from 9 a.m.-dusk traveling between the Aruba becah to Barefoot Bay Bike Works.