This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Cirque du Soleil LaNouba is offering a special dinner package this fall. Guests can choose to eat dinner at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, Planet Hollywood or Splitsville Luxury Lanes either before or after the show. The offer includes one entrée, dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. The package is offering one ticket to a 6:00 p.m. performance, Tuesday through Saturday on the following nights: September 30 through November 1 or November 6 through November 22. Cost is:
- 99 plus tax for a Category 2 ticket ($89 plus tax for children ages 3 to 9)
- $119 plus tax for a Category 1 ticket ($109 plus tax for children ages 3 to 9)
- Disney has updated the park rules. The biggest change relates to the smoking of e-cigarettes. Guests who smoke e-cigarettes must do so in the designated smoking areas. For the full details of all the changes, check out the updated info.
- Disney has updated the monorail schedule again. This is being done as Disney is updating the monorail to an automated system. This schedule is in effect until further notice. The updated schedule is as follows:
- Magic Kingdom Resort Beam – 7:00 a.m. to 1 hour after park close
- Magic Kingdom Express Beam – 8:30 a.m. to 1 hour after park close
- Epcot Beam – 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. or 1 hour after Magic Kingdom closes (whichever is earliest)