- The Muppets brand new show for the Magic Kingdom will debut on October 2. “The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History” will showcase The Muppets sharing their own unique take on the founding fathers as they recount the tale of the signing of the Declaration of Independence or their version of the midnight ride of Paul Revere. This wacky new show will take place several times daily, just outside the Hall of Presidents.
Stitch’s Great Escape become a seasonal attraction beginning October 2. The attraction is scheduled to open during the busy Thanksgiving holiday season, beginning on November 19, but will close again on November 27. It will then open again during the holidays from December 17 through January 2.
- The Magic Kingdom will celebrate its 45 anniversary on October 1. There will be a special presentation that will take place on Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage at 9:30 a.m. Guest speakers, musical performances and appearances by favorite Disney characters will occur. There will also be a limited release “I Was There” t-shirt and trading pin available for purchase at the Emporium. Finally, there will be 45th Anniversary themed treats available at Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
Disney Early Morning Magic will continue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This is a special event for Guests granting them an in-park breakfast and first access to select attractions and characters prior to the park opening on Saturdays, beginning October 8. During this event, Guests who book this special event will be able to enjoy Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and Toy Story Mania! as well as being able to meet Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Olaf. Park admission is required in addition to a reservation for Disney Early Morning Magic. Pricing is $69 plus tax for adults and $59 plus tax for children (ages 3-9).
- For the entire month of October, Guests can enjoy fall flavors, seasonal merchandise, and Halloween-inspired décor and entertainment throughout each of the four distinct neighborhoods at Disney Springs. Seasonal offerings include:
- Fall petite-cake and Mickey Pumpkin dome cake at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- Pumpkin spice latte and apple cinnamon ganache at The Ganachery.
- An apple cinnamon sweet crepe at Aristocrepes
- A large selection of Halloween-themed apples, marshmallows, krispy treats and cake pops at Goofy’s Candy Company and Candy Cauldron
- Halloween merchandise at World of Disney, Tren-D, Marketplace Co-Op
- A DJ Dance Party at Waterside Stage featuring Halloween songs,
- Animation Academy at DisneyQuest featuring Disney villain drawings
- Disney is now offering a great new breakfast option at Kidani Village for Guests to enjoy. Sanaa will feature a kuamsha (which is Swahili for “to awaken with”) breakfast with both casual dining options, as well as quick grab n’ go items.The Quick Service options include:
- Savanna Platter: Two Farm Fresh Eggs served any style, Tomato Chutney, Tanzanian Hash Browns and Bacon
- Boere Breakfast: Two Farm Fresh Eggs any style, Tomato Chutney, Tanzanian Hash Browns, Boerewors Sausage and Bacon
- Safari Waffle: Waffle topped with Seasonal Berries and Chai Whipped Cream
- Sunrise Sandwich: Egg, Ham and Cheddar Cheese Served on a Croissant
- Fruit Sosatie: With Quinoa and Dried Fruit Salad
- Kids Explorer Platter: One Farm Fresh Egg served any style, Hash Browns and Bacon
- Kids Mickey Waffle: Two Mickey Waffles and Bacon
In addition, select Grab ‘n’ Go items include:
- Choice of Freshly Baked Muffins, Pastries and Croissants
- Warm Ceylon Cinnamon Rolls
- Banana Bread with House-made African Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Seasonal Inspired Fruit Salad
- African Breakfast Cereal with Brown Sugar and Raisins
- Boerewors Sausage and Egg Bobotie Pie
- Yogurt Parfaits
- Whole Fruit
- Assorted Cereal
- Coffee and Hot Tea
- Juice and Milk
These breakfast options will be available from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. daily.