This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Guests will be able to take part in the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package at Magic Kingdom beginning October 10. This offering will include prix fixe lunch at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant and a voucher for reserved viewing of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade. The Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package is $45 for adults and $17 for children, plus tax and gratuity, or one table-service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan.
Now through October 8, the Magic Kingdom will be testing an in-park ticket sales location inside the Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. shop near Space Mountain. Here, Guests will be able to:
- Upgrade their ticket by adding additional days or options (such as the Park Hopper option)
- Upgrade their tickets to an annual pass
- Purchase tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Replace a lost ticket
Guest Relations Cast Member here will also provide services such as dining reservations and event bookings.
- Disney is going to continue to offer a refillable, souvenir popcorn bucket at the Walt Disney World Resort through October 31. The bucket can be purchased for $10 and refills are available for $1.50 each throughout their length of stay. This offering is available in Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs and ESPN Wide World of Sports. While the refilled popcorn will be sold at all popcorn carts, refillable buckets may only be available at select carts.
- Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will get to see this advance look at clips from the film Doctor Strange as part of the One Man’s Dream.