This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Now through Aug. 19, Snow White and Mary Poppins will periodically appear in the West Plaza Gardens meeting guests at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! street party will be presented only at 12:30 and 5:40 p.m. on August 3, 4, 10, 11, and 31.
- Guests can now find Drizella, Anastasia, Lady Tremaine and the Fairy Godmother meandering through Fantasyland to a temporary greeting location at the castle walls in between Prince Charming Regal Carrousel and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Starting Nov. 8, Guests can enjoy Character dining at Garden Grill all day long. Served family style and all-you-care-to-enjoy, the menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner are inspired by the garden-grown theme of The Land. For breakfast favorites like biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, Mickey waffles, and their signature item, Chip’s Sticky Bun Bake. At lunch, look for your all-you-care-to-enjoy favorites from the dinner menu, like “Living with the Land” Harvest-inspired Farmer’s Salad, and more! Guests can book dining reservations by calling 407-WDW-DINE or visiting disneyworld.com/dine.
- Until August 8 from 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., the Sassagoula River Cruise is testing direct service to the Marketplace Dock from Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter and Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside to Downtown Disney Area
- Guests visiting Downtown Disney Marketplace can now find items dedicated to some of their favorite characters from Disney Junior and Duffy the Disney Bear at Marketplace Fun Finds.