This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic will see its refurbishment extended. It will now be closed through September 27, reopening on September 28.
- The “Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It” Street Party will see an update. The parade will be renamed as the “Move It, Shake It, Dance and Play It” Street Party. It will see new characters Stitch, Phineas and Ferb, as well as Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. When the parade make it to the Central Hub, the dance party begins which will end with guests who will decide the final song to be played for the “Play It” portion by voting for one of three current hits. The new version debuts in the Fall.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will see some new enhancements for this year’s party. The first is called Club Villain, which is a dance party at Diamond Horseshoe that will feature Cruella De Vil, Dr. Facilier, Anastasia, Drizella, and Lady Tremaine. Also, meeting guests at the party this year will be Jafar in Adventureland, The Queen of Hearts at the Mad Tea Party, and Losto near Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. In addition, meeting with Aurora will be Maleficient and meeting with Snow White will be the Queen at Princess Fairytale Hall. Also the Creepa Crew pre-parade will return again this year and added to this year’s line up will be Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope.
- Raglan Road will be holding the third annual Great Irish Hooley. The party will include musical acts, food, dancing, and more. The party will take place Labor Day Weekend. It will kick off at 4:00 p.m. on Friday and then each subsequent day at 12:00 noon. For more information about the party, check out Raglan Road’s website.
- The monorail will see a different schedule beginning September 1 and lasting through September 26.
- Magic Kingdom Resort beam – 8:30am to 11pm (midnight on hard-ticket events evenings)
- Magic Kingdom Express beam – 9:30am to 1 hour after fireworks
- Epcot beam – 9am to 11pm